Utilita Arena Newcastle prides itself on being accessible to everyone. If the information you require is not listed below, then please email our Accessibility Team at Newcastle.A[email protected]eu.asmglobal.com
This guide is designed to assist patrons who have accessibility requirements, enjoy their visit to Utilita Arena Newcastle. Download the accessibility guide.
We are happy to answer any queries so please do contact us.
If you would like to speak to us about booking accessible tickets, getting to the venue, our access facilities, or if you require any further information, please contact our Accessibility Team.
By email - You can email the Accessibilty Team at [email protected]
Online - You can now book Accessible tickets online with Ticketmaster
As of Monday 30 March 2020 the Box Office will be closed on non event days
from 4pm on the day until main act on stage
1 hour before doors until main act on stage
By Email - Please send an email to Newcastle.A[email protected]eu.asmglobal.com Make sure to include information in the subject line of your message.
Write To Us - Our postal address is Utilita Arena Newcastle, Arena Way, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE4 7NA.
Utilita Arena Newcastle provides the following facilities to assist with access requirements:
- Accessible parking is available on site with the display of a valid blue badge (badge holder must be present & subject to availability). Details of charges and how to pay can be found on our Car Parking Page
- A box office window with a lowered counter
- All box office windows are fitted with a loop system
- Concession & Merchandise stands with lowered counter
- Designated seating areas within the venue for wheelchair users, or those with walking difficulties, and their companions
- Unisex accessible toilets fitted with radar keys
- Wheelchair accessible toilets available on every level
- A hearing loop system within the lower tiers. Please speak to the Accessibility Team for more details on booking this area.
- Diabetic food is allowed in the venue. We ask people to make themselves known if necessary to our venue security team to assist with any accessibility needs. (please note production can request decant of bottles)
- A Lift operates to all floors within the venue and are wide enough to accommodate a standard wheelchair
Accessible tickets can now be booked online with Ticketmaster our official ticketing partner.
We advise customers to share their access requirements and any other information that may help the team book suitable seats within the arena at the time of booking.
If you can't book tickets online then please email our Accessibility Team for assistance: [email protected]
All tickets are subject to a facility fee of £1.35 per ticket.
Free Tickets for Companions
Where a patron with disabilities requires a companion to attend then the combined total cost for patron and companion will be equivalent to the full price of one ticket. This must be stated at time of booking before payment is made.