Utiltia Arena prides itself on being accessible to everyone. If the information you require is not listed below, then please emaiil our Accessibility Team at Newcastle.A[email protected]eu.asmglobal.com
This guide is designed to assist patrons who have accessibility requirements, enjoy their visit to the Utilita Arena. Download the accessibility guide.
We are happy to answer any queries so please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you would like to speak to us about booking accessible tickets, getting to the venue, our access facilities, or if you require any further information, please contact our Accessibility Team.
By email - You can email the Accessibilty Team at [email protected]
Online - You can now book Accessible tickets online with Ticketmaster
As of Monday 30 March 2020 the Box Office will be closed on non event days
from 4pm on the day until main act on stage
1 hour before doors until main act on stage
By Email - Please send an email to Newcastle.A[email protected]eu.asmglobal.com Make sure to include information in the subject line of your message.
Write To Us - Our postal address is Utilita Arena, Arena Way, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE4 7NA.
Office hours are 10am-5pm Monday to Saturday, 11am-3pm (excluding Bank Holidays)
Utilita Arena provides the following facilities to assist with access requirements:
- Accessible parking is available on site with the display of a valid blue badge (badge holder must be present & subject to availability). Details of charges and how to pay can be found on our Car Parking Page
- A box office window with a lowered counter
- All box office windows are fitted with a loop system
- Concession & Merchandise stands with lowered counter
- Designated seating areas within the venue for wheelchair users, or those with walking difficulties, and their companions
- Unisex accessible toilets fitted with radar keys
- Wheelchair accessible toilets available on every level
- A hearing loop system within the lower tiers. Please speak to the Accessibility Team for more details on booking this area.
- Diabetic food is allowed in the venue. We ask people to make themselves known if necessary to our venue security team to assist with any accessibility needs. (please note production can request decant of bottles)
- A Lift operates to all floors within the venue and are wide enough to accommodate a standard wheelchair
Accessible tickets can only be purchased from the Accessibility Team via Ticketmaster our official ticketing partner
We advise customers to share their access requirements and any other information that may help the team book suitable seats within the arena at the time of booking.
To book tickets, please email our Accessibility Team at [email protected] or visit the Box Office in person
All tickets are subject to a facility fee of £1.35 per ticket.
Free Tickets for Companions
Where a patron with disabilities requires a companion to attend then the combined total cost for patron and companion will be equivalent to the full price of one ticket. This must be stated at time of booking before payment is made.