Terms & Conditions
Terms And Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Utilita Arena
- Email UACustomerService@eu.asmglobal.com
- Utilita Arena Newcastle
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
This page states the "Terms and Conditions" under which you may use the Utilita Arena website. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use this website and service. By using this website, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
The terms "You" and "User" as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this website for any reason.
You must immediately notify us of any changes to your name, address or e-mail address by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number or by visiting us at www.utilitaarena.co.uk
1. Web Club
We allow you access on the basis that:
(i) your name and email are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else.
(ii) you will not register using other people's email address or personal information.
If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with these requirements, we may, at our discretion, cancel your access immediately and without giving you any advance notice.
2. Termination of Web Club
If we wish to bring the agreement to an end, we will do so by emailing you at the address you have registered. The agreement will terminate and your registration will become invalid immediately.
You can unsubscribe by calling the above telephone number. Again, the agreement will terminate and your password will become invalid immediately.
3. Use of material appearing on the Utilita Arena website
For the purposes of this agreement, "material" means material including, without limitation, text, graphics and sound material, published on the Utilita Arena website, Utilita Arena website, whether copyright of Utilita Arena or a third party.
The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Utilita Arena makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the website or the Material. The use of the website and the Material is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the website and may be made at any time.
You may download and print extracts from the material and make copies of these for your own personal use only. You are not allowed to download or print the material, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on the Utilita Arena website.
You shall not copy or adapt the code used to create the website pages. It is copyright protected. Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website is prohibited.
You must not reproduce any part of the Utilita Arena website, or the material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless we have indicated that you may do so.
You may apply for permission to do so by sending us e-mail at the above address, or calling us at the above telephone number.
4. Disclaimer of Liability
In no event shall the company, its suppliers or any third parties mentioned on the website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption), as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or listening to the material or any part of it or as a result of your inability to use the website and the material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory.
You can access other sites via links from the Utilita Arena website. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
We give no warranties of any kind concerning the Utilita Arena website or the material. In particular, we do not warrant that the Utilita Arena website or any of its contents is virus free. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
5. Data Protection
If you have indicated on the registration form that you wish to receive direct marketing material, from time to time you may receive direct marketing information.
If you decide you no longer wish to receive direct marketing material at some point in the future, you should notify us at the Arena or by calling us at the above telephone number. As soon after this as is reasonably practicable, we will amend our database to reflect your wishes and cease to send such information.
These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the site after it has been posted.
7. Force Majeure
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the Utilita Arena website, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
This agreement is governed by English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. Entry to Competitions
All entrants to any Competition must be resident in the U.K. Multiple entries to a Competition are allowed. No purchase is necessary to enter a Competition. We may disqualify any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Rules.
No employees (including family members) of ASM Global, any connected or group company or any company involved in the Competition, are eligible to enter the Competition. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
Competitions may have their own requirements as to eligibility. Age restrictions may apply to Competitions. You may be asked to provide written proof of age.
By entering any Competition, you represent and warrant to us that information submitted by you is truthful and accurate.
By entering any Competition you represent and warrant to us that you have legal capacity to enter the Competition or that you have parental consent to your entry of the Competition.
Competition entries are free unless otherwise specified and will be accepted by entry online at http://www.utilitaarena.co.uk or via our Social Media Channels.
Where entry to a Competition involves using a premium rate text number, calls will normally cost a premium charge as specified plus the standard rate for you mobile network provider. You should check with your service provider for details. Cost of calls from different mobile phone service providers may vary.
We can accept no responsibility for, and reserve the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete, lost or damaged or fail to arrive by the closing date. Prizes Winners will be contacted by e-mail within 24 hours. Only one prize per entrant will be awarded.
Closing dates and draw dates for Competitions shall be as specified. Prizes are allocated randomly from correct entries received unless stated otherwise for the particular Competition. Prizes are as specified on the Competition pages. Winners of Competitions will be notified by e-mail or text. If we are unable to contact you we may select an alternate winner. Failure to claim a prize within 7 days (or as specified) of notification may result in disqualification.
Prizes are not transferable and there is no cash alternative. We may exchange any prize for one of the same or greater value.
Prizes will be delivered to winners via the postal service or may be collected from the Utilita Arena box office. We do not accept any liability for prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or otherwise not received.
Prizes may be for events and we will not replace a prize if the event has been cancelled or postponed.
You may not commit ASM Global to any expense or other obligation unless approved by us in writing.
In the event of disqualification of a winner for any reason, we may decide in our sole discretion to select another winner. In this event, a further entrant will be selected on the same criteria and subject to these Rules.
Utilita Arena Newcastle Conditions of Sale
Please read carefully. Tickets are issued on behalf of the event promoter and/or the arena operator and are subject to the following conditions. If you fail to comply with these conditions then the arena operator shall be entitled to eject you from the arena and your ticket will become invalid.
Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue and/or promoter including but not limited to:
1. Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
2. If the event is postponed, the promoter and/or venue management will honour the ticket for the re-scheduled performance. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and the time of any re-scheduled event.
3. The management reserves the right to refuse admission without giving a reason, or to eject a ticketholder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or failure to comply with the reasonable request of the management, and will follow guidance of the Police in such matters which may include but is not limited to conducting security searches to ensure the safety of patrons, and refusal of admission to and ejection from the venue. Patrons who are refused admission or ejected will not be eligible for a refund.
4. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed and is at the discretion of the venue management.
5. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. The management cannot be held liable for any tickets which are lost, damaged or stolen. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the tickets may invalidate your ticket.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the management's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
7. Tickets are sold on behalf of the promoter and the Venue cannot take responsibility for the content of the show.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, our ticketing partner or one of their authorised sub agents, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue. We reserve the right to cancel tickets re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain and without prior notice.
9. The venue operates a no smoking policy. It is illegal to smoke anywhere in the Utilita Arena and anyone smoking will be asked to leave with no re-entry.
10. The unauthorised use of photographic equipment is prohibited / tapes or films may be destroyed.
11. The promoter, venue management and Ticket partners accept no responsibility for any personal property lost damaged or stolen.
12. Patrons should be advised that official merchandise is usually only available inside the venue.
13. The ticketholder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on this ticket and the management reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
14. Pass outs or re-admissions are restricted depending on circumstances.
15. Ticketholders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
16. Strobe lighting, lasers and smoke may be used at any time during any event at the Utilita Arena and their use will be highlighted within the venue.
17. Ticketholders are permitted to stand and/or dance within their seat floor-space subject to health and safety rules applying at the time, in that location with the exclusion of the Balcony front row.
18. Please be aware that ticket holders are strictly prohibited from bringing the following items into the Utilita Arena and will be subject to inspection for:
Backpacks, holdalls, luggage, computer bags and cushions*
Glass, cans, aluminium bottles or thermoses of any kind including any liquid products which can be consumed*
Flammable liquids in any container
Video cameras and professional cameras
Laptop computers, Ipads and Go Pro’s
Knives or weapons of any kind
Illegal drugs or substances
Signs, banners or flags with or without poles, staffs or selfie sticks
Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
Air horns, whistles, cowbells or other noise-making distractions
Projectiles (Frisbees, beach balls, footballs etc)
Aerosol cans (hairspray, mace pepper spray etc)
Fireworks, confetti or glitter bombs or sprays
Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards
Masks and helmets
Large studs and chains
Glass bottles of perfume
Anything else which we deem to ruin the enjoyment or viewing experience of others
Any refreshments or refreshment containers
Cameras & recording equipment including iPads and Tablets: the unauthorised use of cameras, video, iPads and Tablets and any other form of recording equipment is strictly prohibited. However, some of the shows do permit the use of small digital cameras including, in many cases, 'bridge' cameras (larger digital cameras with zoom lenses that cannot be removed). For the avoidance of any confusion 'professional' cameras with removable and interchangeable lenses are always prohibited. Unfortunately, the camera policy for a specific show is typically only confirmed on the day of the event. We would advise that if you choose to bring a small digital camera to the Arena you must be prepared not to use it if requested not to do so.
* Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs, we ask this is communicated to venue ahead of visit for ease of entry.
All entry constitutes consent to search. If you refuse an inspection you will not be admitted and will not be given a refund. Patrons will be refused entry if they attempt to enter the venue with the prohibited item.
19. When purchasing tickets you may be limited to a specified number of tickets for an event. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit/debit card and, for some events; a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number and without prior notice.
20. A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the Utilita Arena, provided that even if such consent is obtained, use of the Utilita trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to prior consent.
21. The arena operator reserves the right to cancel bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
22. Unless paragraph 22 applies, the arena operator shall not have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus the relevant per ticket service charge. The arena operator shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the event which has been arranged by you at your own risk.
23. Nothing in these conditions of sale seeks to exclude any liability of the arena operator for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
24. Tickets purchased via the arena operator and/or its box office are subject to Ticketmaster’s Purchase Policy
25. Duplicate Tickets Policy - Duplicate tickets may be issued at the venues discretion after proof of purchase. There will be an administration charge to issue tickets and they would not be available any earlier than 1 hour prior to doors opening on the night of the event from the Arena Box Office.
26. Show timings are subject to continual update. We endeavour to provide accurate show times however we strongly advise that you check the timings nearer to the show date, these can be found on our Event Timings page on our website and are posted via our social media channels on the day of the show, along with any amendments.
27. Box Office Information
When collecting tickets from the Arena Box Office you must have the credit / debit card details used to make the purchase along with acknowledgment of the order.
If you are collecting tickets from the Arena Box Office on behalf of another person you must have written authority to do so including the last 4 digits of the credit / debit card used to make the order.
For collecting tickets paid for by Paypal please ensure you have a copy of the order confirmation.
Payment by dishonoured cheques will render the tickets invalid.
For groups of Children there should be 1 adult for every 10 children.
Maps of seating arrangements are for guidance only and seating arrangements may change at the event.
Tickets are offered on a first come first served basis and are offered on a best availability by the computerised system.
Purchase of a ticket does not guarantee 100% view of the event.
The venue accepts no responsibility for any tickets purchased from NON-OFFICIAL BOX OFFICES / Secondary Box Offices such as Viagogo (but not limited to).
28. Age Restricted Shows i.e. 16+ or 18+ - Unless photographic proof of age is supplied, Arena staff will make a judgement based on visual appearance prior to entry.
29. Children Under 14 Policy
As a responsible entertainment venue, the safety and comfort of our patrons is paramount. This Duty of Care is particularly relevant when protecting minors under 14 years old; as such our policy is that all children under *14 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
For certain shows where the audience is both seated and standing, no one under 14 years old will be permitted AT ALL to stand on the auditorium floor.
Parents should always be aware of their general responsibilities regarding their children’s safety in situations where they are outside their direct control, and indeed legislation detailing these responsibilities.
Unless photographic proof of age is supplied, Arena staff will make a judgement based on visual appearance prior to entry.
Babies / toddlers – We strongly advise that children under the age of 3 should not be admitted to the venue except for particular productions which are age appropriate as advised by our Box Office Staff.
30. All of these conditions of sale are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.