Copthorne Hotel Newcastle
The Copthorne offers something truly unique for its hotel guests, with 100% of its bedrooms directly overlooking the panoramic River Tyne and its famous iconic bridges, which no other hotel in the city can offer. The hotel is situated only 1.1km from the Utilita Arena, and is a short walk or inexpensive taxi journey.
The hotel comprises the following key features:
- 156 modern spacious bedrooms, all over-looking the Tyne.
- Quay 7 Restaurant, serving a large variety of delicious home-cooked dishes.
- Quay 7 Bar, which includes a delightful private outdoor seating area adjacent to the river.
- Cardio gym for residents.
- High-speed complimentary wi-fi access across the hotel (upgraded in 2017).
- 180 on site secure car parking spaces – 50% discount on overnight parking for any hotel resident at the Copthorne who is attending an event at the Utilita Arena (ticket proof required at reception on check-out).
The cornerstone of the hotel is an exceptionally high standard of guest service experience, with a local team who are keen to ensure that the high quality of your stay fully compliments the event that you are attending at the Utilita Arena.
Address & Contact