Unibet Premier League Darts
Thursday 15th February 2018
- Doors Open:
£27.90, £42.30, £48.00
Please note facilities fees of
per ticket and booking fees apply
THE world's top darts players will return to Newcastle's Metro Radio Arena for the 2018 Unibet Premier League on Thursday 15th February, with tickets set to go on sale this week.
The Metro Radio Arena has been a hugely popular venue on the annual Premier League circuit since the tournament's first visit to Newcastle in 2007.
Next year's event will visit the Metro Radio Arena for the third league night of the 16-week season on Thursday February 15, with five matches set to take place on the night including the likes of World Champion Michael van Gerwen and colourful Peter “Snakebite” Wright.
The field of players will be confirmed in January, with the top four players in the PDC Order of Merit joined by six Wildcard selections.
A Family Enclosure will be available, and fans with Under-18s are recommended to book in this area.
Searches will take place at all doors on both male and female patrons. Please note Premier League Darts restrictions below:
- No balloons, whistles, air horns, party poppers, spray string, snappits, weapons or items deemed to be offensive
- No alcohol to be brought into venue
- No football colours at any time, it must be removed & stored away, covering over will not suffice
- All mobile phones must be switched off or on to silent
- No flag poles of any kind. No corrugated, solid signage of any type
- Fancy dress is allowed, however accessories such as swords, hooks, toy guns, weapons, sharp objects will not be allowed
- Face masks are allowed however these can only be worn on arrival at seats
- No mask of an offensive or political nature should be permitted
- No darts, real or pretend
- Children under 16 should be accompanied by an appropriate adult.
- Spectators are respectfully requested to behave in an orderly manner at all times.
- Drunkenness will not be tolerated and perpetrators will be asked to leave the premises.
- No abusive behaviour towards any staff, players, officials, no racial chanting, no standing on tables / chairs
- No Mexican waves, no drunken or intoxicated behaviour, no displaying of naked flesh
- No professional photography or video / recording equipment is allowed with the exception of fully accredited staff.
- Anything that can be deemed to disrupt the nature of play and / or disrupt the enjoyment of fellow patrons.
- The Broadcast may contain strobe lighting and smoke effects. Any person who may be adversely affected by such effects should take notice and take appropriate action.
- By attending an event, ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience. The PDC, event broadcaster or other third party may use such films and recordings (including any copies)without payment.