Unibet Premier League Darts 2020
Thursday 19th March 2020
- Doors Open:
£28.15, £45.00 & £54.00
Please note facilities fees of
per ticket and booking fees apply
Choose A Date
BUY EVENT PACKAGE
The world’s best darts players will return to Newcastle on Thursday 19th March as the Utilita Arena hosts the 2020 Unibet Premier League.
The ten-player tournament, featuring the likes of Michael van Gerwen, Rob Cross and Peter Wright, visits arenas across the UK, Ireland, Netherlands and Germany across four months as the sport’s biggest names battle for the prestigious title.
Next year’s event will see Newcastle host the seventh league night on Thursday 19th March, as the Utilita Arena welcomes back the sport’s top stars – with recent years seeing sell-out crowds flock to the venue to cheer on the likes of World Champion Van Gerwen and Scottish star Gary Anderson.
"The 2019 Unibet Premier League proved hugely successful and the confirmation of the schedule for 2020 is an exciting moment for us," said PDC Chairman Barry Hearn. “This will be four months of top-class action, featuring the biggest names in darts, and it’s a night not to be missed!”
Tickets are available online, from the booking hotline number 0844 493 6666* or from 11.00am in person from the Utilita Arena Box Office. To book accessible seating, please call the Accessible Hotline on 0800 988 4440. Please note venue facility and booking fees will apply. *Call cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.
General tickets are limited to 8 per booking. Table tickets are limited to six per booking and a minimum of 2 per booking. A family area will be available, and fans with Under-18s are recommended to book in this area.
On top of venue entry rules and regulations the following must be implemented; The PDC, and agencies thereof have the right to refuse admission to any member of the public within reason.
- Nobody deemed affected by alcohol or otherwise should be allowed entry into the venue.
- No domestic sports colours must be worn at anytime, putting a jumper over the top of this will not suffice. It must be removed and replaced with another top. Any member of the public found inside the venue wearing any domestic football colours will be given the opportunity to hand it in or leave the premises.
- No alcohol is allowed to be brought into the premises. Any alcohol found must be confiscated and destroyed.
- Searches must take place at all doors on both male and female patrons. Things in particular that should be confiscated are; Balloons, whistles, air horns, party poppers, spray string, snappits, flag poles and alcohol
- Mobile phones to be switched off or to silent
- Fancy dress is allowed but accessories will be carefully monitored
- Face masks are allowed however must only be worn on arrival at your seat. No mask of offensive or political nature.
- No darts real or pretend
- No professional photography or recording or flash photography whilst the players are in play.
- No obscenities are to be written on the 180 cards, this should also include any football slogan.
- 180 Cards are not allowed to be made into Paper airplanes.
- No throwing of any object.
- No drunken or intoxicated behavior.
- No Mexican waves.
- No removal of clothing (Displaying naked flesh).
- No abusive language or behavior to any PDC official or agent there of.
- No Abusive or racial chanting.
- No standing on tables and chairs.
- No collection and building of plastic pint pot towers.
- No whistling.
- No shouting out during play.
We thank you in advance and look forward to seeing you for a great night!