Unibet Premier League Darts
Thursday 7th February 2019
- Doors Open:
£25.87, £45.00 and £50.62
Please note facilities fees of
per ticket and booking fees apply
NEWCASTLE'S Utilita Arena is to host the opening night of the 2019 Unibet Premier League darts event on Thursday February 7.
The ten-player tournament, featuring the likes of world number one Michael van Gerwen and colourful Peter "Snakebite" Wright, will be held from February-May next year.
The Utilita Arena will host the opening night for the second time in two years when the sport's top stars return to the north-east on February 7.
The full field of players will be confirmed in January, with the top four players on the PDC Order of Merit qualifying by right and joined by six invited players.
Reigning World Champion Rob Cross and two-time Premier League winner Gary Anderson are set to compete alongside Van Gerwen, Wright and six other top names in next year’s event.
Tickets are available online, from the booking hotline number 0844 493 6666 or in person from the Utilita Arena Box Office. Please note venue facility and booking fees will apply.
Table Tickets are limited to six per booking. A family arena will be available, and fans with Under-18s are recommended to book in this area.
On top of venue entry rules and regulations the following must be implemented; The PDC, and agencies thereof have the right to refuse admission to any member of the public within reason.
- Nobody deemed affected by alcohol or otherwise should be allowed entry into the venue.
- No domestic sports colours must be worn at anytime, putting a jumper over the top of this will not suffice. It must be removed and replaced with another top. Any member of the public found inside the venue wearing any domestic football colours will be given the opportunity to hand it in or leave the premises.
- No alcohol is allowed to be brought into the premises. Any alcohol found must be confiscated and destroyed.
- Searches must take place at all doors on both male and female patrons. Things in particular that should be confiscated are; Balloons, whistles, air horns, party poppers, spray string, snappits, flag poles and alcohol
- Mobile phones to be switched off or to silent
- Fancy dress is allowed but accessories will be carefully monitored
- Face masks are allowed however must only be worn on arrival at your seat. No mask of offensive or political nature.
- No darts real or pretend
- No professional photography or recording or flash photography whilst the players are in play.
- No obscenities are to be written on the 180 cards, this should also include any football slogan.
- 180 Cards are not allowed to be made into Paper airplanes.
- No throwing of any object.
- No drunken or intoxicated behavior.
- No Mexican waves.
- No removal of clothing (Displaying naked flesh).
- No abusive language or behavior to any PDC official or agent there of.
- No Abusive or racial chanting.
- No standing on tables and chairs.
- No collection and building of plastic pint pot towers.
- No whistling.
- No shouting out during play.
We thank you in advance and look forward to seeing you for a great night!