Friday 3rd April 2020
- Doors Open:
Please note facilities fees of
per ticket and booking fees apply
Choose A Date
BUY EVENT PACKAGE
Sam Fender announces huge spring 2020 UK nine date tour featuring his biggest headline shows to date including Newcastle’s Utilita Arena. His Critically Acclaimed Debut Album “Hypersonic Missiles” Rockets Straight To Number 1.
Sam Fender is very pleased to celebrate his debut album hitting number 1 last week, with news of a new headline tour for next Spring.
The shows will include a night at London’s Alexandra Palace, and feature three arena dates, ending the tour with a hometown show at Newcastle’s Utilita Arena on 3rd April 2020.
The new dates follow Sam’s forthcoming Winter headline tour of the UK in November and December. All shows, including two nights at Brixton Academy and four nights at Newcastle Academy are long since sold out.
Ticket purchase terms and conditions:
1. Ticket purchases to be limited to 4 tickets per person.
2. Name of lead booker printed on each ticket. To gain admission to the concert, the attendee must bring a valid photo ID matching the customer name on the booking confirmation.
3. The only places that tickets purchased here can be re-sold to another customer for entry to the show is through Ticketmaster’s Fan-Fan Ticket Exchange https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/ticket-exchange Other than this, tickets are strictly not transferable.
4. The event ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
5. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
6. The event ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through our official face-value resale partners.
Tickets are available online, from the booking hotline number 0844 493 6666 * or from 11.00am in person from the Utilita Arena Box Office. To book accessible seating, please call the Accessible Hotline on 0800 988 4440. Please note venue facility and booking fees will apply. Tickets are limited to 4 per person. Under 14's must be accompanied by an adult. No under 14s on the standing floor. *Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.