Rescheduled Date: Sam Fender
Saturday 1 May 2021
- Doors Open:
Please note facilities fees of
per ticket and booking fees apply
Choose A Date
BUY EVENT PACKAGE
"Sam Fender’s UK tour dates for the rest of 2020 have been rescheduled to 2021. The tour will conclude with a huge Saturday night homecoming show at Utilita Arena Newcastle on Saturday 1st May 2021, and bringing the curtain down on a tour that see’s Sam perform to 70,000 fans.
Sam Fender: "With the current state that the UK is in, we're pushing all shows back until next year. It sucks but it's unavoidable. Keep hold of your tickets though cos it's gonna be insane."
All tickets for the original dates remain valid for the rescheduled shows, but please pay close attention to which tickets correspond to which date at the same venue. All ticket holders will receive info directly from their ticket provider/point of purchase on the change of date(s) and the ticket provider will be the point of contact for all queries."
Utilita Arena Newcastle rescheduled date is now Saturday 1st May 2021. All tickets remain valid.
Ticket purchase terms and conditions:
1. Ticket purchases to be limited to 4 tickets per person.
2. Name of lead booker printed on each ticket. To gain admission to the concert, the attendee must bring a valid photo ID matching the customer name on the booking confirmation.
3. The only places that tickets purchased here can be re-sold to another customer for entry to the show is through Ticketmaster’s Fan-Fan Ticket Exchange https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/ticket-exchange Other than this, tickets are strictly not transferable.
4. The event ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
5. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
6. The event ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through our official face-value resale partners.