Mumford & Sons
Sunday 25th November 2018
- Doors Open:
£41.20, £52.20 & £63.20
Please note facilities fees of
per ticket and booking fees apply
Mumford & Sons are excited to announce details of a huge world arena tour in support of their forthcoming fourth album, Delta.
An incredible 800,000 tickets go on sale for sixty dates from Friday 12th October, heralding the band’s biggest tour since forming ten years ago, and they’ll perform the show on a new ground-breaking stage right across the middle of the room.
The sixty-date tour will kick off in Dublin at the 3 Arena which doubles up as an album launch party on 16th November before arriving in Newcastle at the Metro Radio Arena on Sunday 25th November 2018.
The Delta world tour will include a night at London’s O2 Arena on the 29th November and their debut at New York’s Madison Square Garden on the 10th December. Support in the UK and the US (2018 dates) comes from the magnificent Maggie Rogers, and the peerless Michael Kiwanuka in support for Australia.
Mumford & Sons release Delta on the 16th November through Gentlemen of the Road/Island Records. Introduced by the frenetic, persistent rhythms of first single Guiding Light, it’s a wildly experimental record that effortlessly marries the intimacy and jubilance of the band’s first two records, with the scope and stadium-sized dynamics of 2015’s Wilder Mind. It was produced by Paul Epworth in London.
Tickets are available online, from the booking hotline number 0844 493 6666 or in person from the Metro Radio Arena Box Office. Please note venue facility and booking fees will apply. Limited to 4 per person with important T&C's below.
IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Tickets may only be purchased by individuals for personal use. Tickets may not be purchased by brokers /businesses/traders or for business/trade purposes, or be resold/offered for resale for profit/commercial gain.
2. This ticket is a personal, revocable licence and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
3. This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
4. You may not resell or transfer your Tickets. Any resale or transfer (or attempted resale or transfer) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that Ticket without refund or other compensation. You are only permitted to resell your tickets through an approved face value, fan to fan exchange platform.
5. The name of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been purchased, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. The Lead Booker will need to enter the venue at the same time as their guests.
6. The Lead Booker must provide a valid form of photo ID (original format, no photocopies) matching the Lead Booker name on the tickets if requested to do so. Failure to provide this could result in refusal of admission to the concert.
7. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per person. This policy is in effect to discourage and prevent unfair ticket buying practices. Tickets are restricted to a maximum number of 4 per person, per credit or debit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household as well