Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds 2010
Thursday 2nd December 2010
- Doors Open:
£42.50 & £60
There's simply no show on PLANET EARTH (or on Mars!) that has the Spectacular Effects of Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of The Worlds - Alive on Stage!, which is returning to major Arenas around the UK this December.
Following three hugely successful and critically acclaimed SELL-OUT Arena Tours over the past four years, the 2010 Tour will also feature an ALL-STAR cast; singing and acting sensation Jason Donovan as The Artilleryman, Atomic Kitten's Liz McClarnon as Beth, Classical Brit Nominee X-Factor's Rhydian as Parson Nathaniel, Manfred Mann's Chris Thompson and Moody Blues' Justin Hayward, with Jeff Wayne once again conducting the 10-piece Black Smoke Band and 36-piece ULLAdubULLA Strings.
UK fans and media alike have been astounded by the groundbreaking technology featured in previous productions, including:
• An 11-foot high 3D photo-real floating hologram of Richard Burton, In Sight and Sound, as George Herbert, The Journalist
• A 100-foot wide by 25 foot high screen projecting 2-hour CGI-animated film in sync with the show and its live performances - BRAND NEW CGI FILM FOR 2010!!
• Special Effects including from the world of Illusion, plus Pyrotechnics, Leaf Drops, and Flame Effects to heighten the audience's interactive experience!
• Music and sound effects mixed live in Surround Sound... and of course...
• That incredible Martian Fighting Machine!!
The 2010 production, with a BRAND NEW ENDING is shaping up to be the most innovative and exciting yet!
Don't miss out - book your tickets for this sensational tour now!!