Utilita Arena - How To Buy Tickets
It's easy to buy tickets for events at the Utilita Arena Newcastle.
Visit the events section for show and ticket price information.
Ticketmaster is our official ticketing partner - please be aware that if you buy your tickets from unauthorised outlets you run the risk of being refused entry to the venue or not getting a refund if the event is cancelled or postponed.
To save time when buying tickets for new events at the Utilita Arena Newcastle we strongly recommend you register an account with Ticketmaster.
Not only is it free and easy to do, you’ll also receive all the latest news from Ticketmaster on your favourite artists and events - saving you valuable minutes when booking tickets for events at the Utilita Arena Newcastle.
To sign up, visit the Ticketmaster website here: https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/user/events/upcoming
Tickets are subject to a booking fee and a venue facility fee of £1.35 per ticket.
Book in Person at the Arena
As of Monday 30 March 2020 the Box Office will be closed on non event days
From 4pm on the day until main act on stage
1 hour before doors until main act on stage
All booking fees charged at the Box Office are in line with phone and internet booking.
A venue facility fee applies to all paid tickets.
Ticketmaster Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange
Buy or sell resale tickets safely with TM Fan-to-Fan ticket exchange: ticketmaster.co.uk/ticket-exchange Terms & conditions apply.
Children Under 14 Policy
- As a responsible entertainment venue, the safety and comfort of our patrons is paramount. This Duty of Care is particularly relevant when protecting minors under 14 years old; as such our policy is that all children under *14 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- For certain shows where the audience is both seated and standing, no one under 14 years old will be permitted AT ALL to stand on the auditorium floor.
- Parents should always be aware of their general responsibilities regarding their children’s safety in situations where they are outside their direct control, and indeed legislation detailing these responsibilities.
* Unless photographic proof of age is supplied, Arena staff will make a judgement based on visual appearance prior to entry.
Important Information Relating to our Arena Box Office on Event 'On-Sale' Days
1) All tickets normally go on sale at the same time irrespective of how you book.
2) As internet booking is by far the fastest form of purchasing, this will always be quicker than either the phone Hotline or our Arena Box Office window service; therefore there is no guarantee that queuing at our Box Office will result in a successful outcome, especially with ‘high demand’ artist on-sales.
3) There is no guarantee that patrons queuing at our Box Office will receive tickets near the front. It will depend on what is available at the time of purchase.
4) We do not agree with, encourage or allow overnight camping on our premises prior to on-sales; this is based on welfare issues and also health and safety grounds, particularly with events attracting young patrons. We are concerned that recently queues have formed including children who should have, a) been at school, and, b) included minors aged from only 10 years old who camped overnight without a parent present. Therefore due to these reasons, for some events, tickets will not be available to purchase at ‘on sale’ time from the Arena Box Office.
5) Ticket Touts:- the steps outlined in point 4) above will also help towards combating touts; we will make it clear in our event information when tickets will not be available at the time of ‘on-sale’ from our venue Box Office for some events.
Utilita Arena Conditions of Sale
Please read carefully. Tickets are issued on behalf of the event promoter and/or the arena operator and are subject to the following conditions. If you fail to comply with these conditions then the arena operator shall be entitled to eject you from the arena and your ticket will become invalid.
Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue and/or promoter including but not limited to:
1. Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
2. If the event is postponed, the promoter and/or venue management will honour the ticket for the re-scheduled performance. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and the time of any re-scheduled event.
3. The management reserves the right to refuse admission without giving a reason, or to eject a ticketholder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or failure to comply with the reasonable request of the management, and will follow guidance of the Police in such matters which may include but is not limited to conducting security searches to ensure the safety of patrons, and refusal of admission to and ejection from the venue. Patrons who are refused admission or ejected will not be eligible for a refund.
4. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed and is at the discretion of the venue management.
5. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. The management cannot be held liable for any tickets which are lost, damaged or stolen. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the tickets may invalidate your ticket.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the management's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
7. Tickets are sold on behalf of the promoter and the Venue cannot take responsibility for the content of the show.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, our ticketing partner or one of their authorised sub agents, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue. We reserve the right to cancel tickets re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain and without prior notice.
9. The venue operates a no smoking policy. It is illegal to smoke anywhere in the Utilita Arena and anyone smoking will be asked to leave with no re-entry.
10. The unauthorised use of photographic equipment is prohibited / tapes or films may be destroyed.
11. The promoter, venue management and Ticket partners accept no responsibility for any personal property lost damaged or stolen.
12. Patrons should be advised that official merchandise is usually only available inside the venue.
13. The ticketholder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on this ticket and the management reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
14. Pass outs or re-admissions are restricted depending on circumstances.
15. Ticketholders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
16. Strobe lighting, lasers and smoke may be used at any time during any event at the Utilita Arena and their use will be highlighted within the venue.
17. Ticketholders are permitted to stand and/or dance within their seat floor-space subject to health and safety rules applying at the time, in that location with the exclusion of the Balcony front row.
18. Please be aware that ticket holders are strictly prohibited from bringing the following items into the Utilita Arena and will be subject to inspection for:
Backpacks, holdalls, luggage, computer bags and cushions*
Glass, cans, aluminium bottles or thermoses of any kind including any liquid products which can be consumed*
Flammable liquids in any container
Video cameras and professional cameras
Laptop computers, Ipads and Go Pro’s
Knives or weapons of any kind
Illegal drugs or substances
Signs, banners or flags with or without poles, staffs or selfie sticks
Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
Air horns, whistles, cowbells or other noise-making distractions
Projectiles (Frisbees, beach balls, footballs etc)
Aerosol cans (hairspray, mace pepper spray etc)
Fireworks, confetti or glitter bombs or sprays
Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards
Masks and helmets
Large studs and chains
Glass bottles of perfume
Anything else which we deem to ruin the enjoyment or viewing experience of others
Any refreshments or refreshment containers
Cameras & recording equipment including iPads and Tablets: the unauthorised use of cameras, video, iPads and Tablets and any other form of recording equipment is strictly prohibited. However, some of the shows do permit the use of small digital cameras including, in many cases, 'bridge' cameras (larger digital cameras with zoom lenses that cannot be removed). For the avoidance of any confusion 'professional' cameras with removable and interchangeable lenses are always prohibited. Unfortunately, the camera policy for a specific show is typically only confirmed on the day of the event. We would advise that if you choose to bring a small digital camera to the Arena you must be prepared not to use it if requested not to do so.
* Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs, we ask this is communicated to venue ahead of visit for ease of entry.
All entry constitutes consent to search. If you refuse an inspection you will not be admitted and will not be given a refund. Patrons will be refused entry if they attempt to enter the venue with the prohibited item.
19. When purchasing tickets you may be limited to a specified number of tickets for an event. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit/debit card and, for some events; a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number and without prior notice.
20. A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the Utilita Arena, provided that even if such consent is obtained, use of the Utilita trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to prior consent.
21. The arena operator reserves the right to cancel bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
22. Unless paragraph 22 applies, the arena operator shall not have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus the relevant per ticket service charge. The arena operator shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the event which has been arranged by you at your own risk.
23. Nothing in these conditions of sale seeks to exclude any liability of the arena operator for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
24. Tickets purchased via the arena operator and/or its box office are subject to Ticketmaster’s Purchase Policy
25. Duplicate Tickets Policy - Duplicate tickets may be issued at the venues discretion after proof of purchase. There will be an administration charge to issue tickets and they would not be available any earlier than 1 hour prior to doors opening on the night of the event from the Arena Box Office.
26. Show timings are subject to continual update. We endeavour to provide accurate show times however we strongly advise that you check the timings nearer to the show date, these can be found on our Event Timings page on our website and are posted via our social media channels on the day of the show, along with any amendments, or call 0191 260 5000*.
27. Box Office Information
When collecting tickets from the Arena Box Office you must have the credit / debit card details used to make the purchase along with acknowledgment of the order.
If you are collecting tickets from the Arena Box Office on behalf of another person you must have written authority to do so including the last 4 digits of the credit / debit card used to make the order.
For collecting tickets paid for by Paypal please ensure you have a copy of the order confirmation.
Payment by dishonoured cheques will render the tickets invalid.
For groups of Children there should be 1 adult for every 10 children.
Maps of seating arrangements are for guidance only and seating arrangements may change at the event.
Tickets are offered on a first come first served basis and are offered on a best availability by the computerised system.
Purchase of a ticket does not guarantee 100% view of the event.
The venue accepts no responsibility for any tickets purchased from NON-OFFICIAL BOX OFFICES / Secondary Box Offices such as Viagogo (but not limited to).
28. Age Restricted Shows i.e. 16+ or 18+ - Unless photographic proof of age is supplied, Arena staff will make a judgement based on visual appearance prior to entry.
29. Children Under 14 Policy
As a responsible entertainment venue, the safety and comfort of our patrons is paramount. This Duty of Care is particularly relevant when protecting minors under 14 years old; as such our policy is that all children under *14 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
For certain shows where the audience is both seated and standing, no one under 14 years old will be permitted AT ALL to stand on the auditorium floor.
Parents should always be aware of their general responsibilities regarding their children’s safety in situations where they are outside their direct control, and indeed legislation detailing these responsibilities.
Unless photographic proof of age is supplied, Arena staff will make a judgement based on visual appearance prior to entry.
Babies / toddlers – We strongly advise that children under the age of 3 should not be admitted to the venue except for particular productions which are age appropriate as advised by our Box Office Staff.
30. All of these conditions of sale are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
TICKETMASTER PURCHASE POLICY
Tickets purchased via the arena operator and/or its box office are subject to Ticketmaster’s Purchase Policy.
Click here to read the policy.