Betway Premier League Darts 2016
Thursday 11th February 2016
- Doors Open:
£22.00, £35.00 & £40.00
The £700,000 Betway Premier League, televised live on Sky Sports, sees an initial ten-player field competing across four months at 16 arena venues to contest for the prestigious title, which was won by Gary Anderson in May 2015.
The opening nine Thursday nights see the players face each other once in the league phase, with the bottom two players from the league table following Judgment Night being eliminated.
The remaining eight players face each other once more over the remaining six league nights, before the top four then progress to the Play-Offs.
“The Betway Premier League has been a phenomenon in British sport for the past decade in taking the top player across the UK and into Ireland, with over 100,000 fans enjoying this year’s tournament live across 16 great venues" said PDC Chairman Barry Hearn.
“With the addition of the Ahoy Arena, we’re now taking the Betway Premier League to fans in continental Europe, and this is a development which we’re sure will add another dimension to an already thrilling tournament.”
Betway's Alan Alger said: "The Betway Premier League is a hugely successful event that we are proud to be so closely involved with.
"This year's tournament produced some fantastic stories and the climax at the Play-Offs was a worthy conclusion. The plans for the 2016 Betway Premier League mean that it promises to be the most exciting yet."
The 2016 Betway Premier League will feature the top four players from the PDC Order of Merit following the completion of the 2015-2016 World Championship, with a further six players being invited to compete in the event.
Tickets costing from £22.00 are available online, from the booking hotline number 0844 493 6666 or in person from the Metro Radio Arena Box Office.
Please note Premier League Darts restrictions below:
• No football colours at any time, it must be removed & stored away, covering over will not suffice
• The venue has the right of admission; Spectators may be subject to random bag or person searches for safety and
• Children under 16 should be accompanied by an appropriate adult.
• Please note the use of flash photography or video/image recording is not permitted.
• Spectators are respectfully requested to behave in an orderly manner at all times.
• Drunkenness will not be tolerated and perpetrators will be asked to leave the premises.
• No darts, real or pretend, no obscenities or football slogans are to be written on 180 cards
• No Mexican waves, no drunken or intoxicated behaviour, no displaying of naked flesh
• No abusive behaviour towards any staff, players, officials, no racial chanting, no standing on tables / chairs
• NO Balloons / inflatable’s, whistles, air horns, party poppers, spray string, snappits, weapons or items deemed to
• Fancy Dress is allowed – but should be monitored for items that could be used as a weapon
• Session times are subject to change and the PDC will make every effort to give as much notice as possible should
this be unavoidable.
• Please check with the Box Office or visit www.pdc.tv for any changes.
• The Broadcast may contain strobe lighting and smoke effects. Any person who may be adversely affected by such
effects should take notice and take appropriate action.
• International colours are admissible as are rugby colours
• By attending an Event, Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the
audience. The PDC, event broadcaster or other third party may use such films and recordings (including any copies)