Betway Premier League Darts 2015
Thursday 7th May 2015
- Doors Open:
£20.00, £35.00 & £40.00
THE 2015 Betway Premier League Darts will kick off at the First Direct Arena in Leeds on Thursday February 5th, with next year's four-month tour of the UK & Ireland's biggest arenas set to feature ten superstars of the sport.
The 11th season of Premier League Darts will see reigning champion Raymond van Barneveld, current World Champion Michael van Gerwen and 16-time World Champion Phil Taylor headlining ten players competing for £550,000 in prize money.
Following the runaway success of the tournament's inaugural visit to the First Direct Arena in March, when a PDC record 11,000 fans flocked to Leeds, the 2015 tournament will kick off at the venue next February.
The roadshow event - featuring the top four players in the PDC Order of Merit following the World Championship final on January 4 and six Wildcard selections - then visits the UK and Ireland's largest arenas over the following 15 weeks as the players battle for the prestigious title.
Week Two will see the tournament head from its newest arena in Leeds to the longest-serving venue, with The BIC in Bournemouth celebrating its tenth visit of Premier League Darts to the south coast.
The Sky Sports-televised tournament then visits the Echo Arena in Liverpool and Belfast's Odyssey Arena during February before kicking off the four league nights in March at the Westpoint Arena in Exeter.
The action continues at Nottingham's Capital FM Arena, The SSE Hydro in Glasgow and The 3Arena in Dublin before "Judgement Night" at the Phones 4u Arena in Manchester sees the bottom two players relegated on April 2.
The remaining eight players will then face each other once more across league nights at the Motorpoint Arena in Sheffield, the GE Oil & Gas Arena in Aberdeen, Cardiff's Motorpoint Arena, The NIA in Birmingham, the Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle and at The Brighton Centre before the top four players progress to compete in the Play-Offs at The O2 in London on May 21.
Please note Premier League Darts restrictions below:
• No football colours at any time, it must be removed & stored away, covering over will not suffice
• The venue has the right of admission; Spectators may be subject to random bag or person searches for safety and
• Children under 16 should be accompanied by an appropriate adult.
• Please note the use of flash photography or video/image recording is not permitted.
• Spectators are respectfully requested to behave in an orderly manner at all times.
• Drunkenness will not be tolerated and perpetrators will be asked to leave the premises.
• No darts, real or pretend, no obscenities or football slogans are to be written on 180 cards
• No Mexican waves, no drunken or intoxicated behaviour, no displaying of naked flesh
• No abusive behaviour towards any staff, players, officials, no racial chanting, no standing on tables / chairs
• NO Balloons / inflatable’s, whistles, air horns, party poppers, spray string, snappits, weapons or items deemed to
• Fancy Dress is allowed – but should be monitored for items that could be used as a weapon
• Session times are subject to change and the PDC will make every effort to give as much notice as possible should
this be unavoidable.
• Please check with the Box Office or visit www.pdc.tv for any changes.
• The Broadcast may contain strobe lighting and smoke effects. Any person who may be adversely affected by such
effects should take notice and take appropriate action.
• International colours are admissible as are rugby colours
• By attending an Event, Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the
audience. The PDC, event broadcaster or other third party may use such films and recordings (including any copies)